For persons in a residential living environment

Persons with an intellectual impairment or pervasive developmental disorder or their entourage may need residential resources adapted to the user’s particular needs. Various living environments which substitute the natural family are available and are selected according to the level of intensity required by the intervention. They include:

  • Family-type resources (FTRF) also called “residential service in a substitute living environment”.
  • Intermediate resources (IR) also called “specialized residential service in a substitute living environment”.
  • Continuous assistance residence (CAR) also called “Intensive adjustment and rehabilitation in a specialized residential environment”.