Satisfied/Not satisfied

Do you have an opinion to share concerning the services offered at the CRDITED Les Services de Réadaptation du Sud-Ouest et du Renfort? At any time, you may contact the person responsible for the service concerned to discuss how to improve the situation. The problem can often be resolved by taking this simple step.

Formulating a complaint

First recourse:

Are you still dissatisfied with the services, or do you feel that your rights have not been respected? If so, we suggest you contact the Local Service Quality and Complaints Commissioner who will assist you in formulating a complaint and who will handle your request.

Local Service Quality and Complaints Commissioner

Danièle Gagnon
450 928-5149 or, toll free: 1 800 347-8051


Do you need additional assistance?

You can also be assisted and accompanied by the SRSOR Users’ Committee (hyperlink to the COMMITTEE section).

  • Debra Shea Bussière, Chateauguay sector 450 692-1010, extension 515
  • Marie-Josée Leduc, Saint-Jean sector 450 348-6121, extension 2404

The Centre d’assistance et d’accompagnement aux plaintes Montérégie can also help you formulate a complaint. This service is free of charge and confidential.

P.O. Box 631
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu (Quebec)  J3B 6Z8
Tel.: 450 347-0670 ou 1 877 767-2227


Second recourse:

If you are still dissatisfied with the examination of your complaint, you can seek a remedy from the Health and Social Service Ombudsman

1080 côte du Beaver Hall, Room 1000
Montreal (Quebec)  H2Z 1S8
Tel.: 514 873-2032 or 1 800 463-5070